Merhaba. HP Sprocket 100'ümü birkaç yıl önce aldım ve eski telefonumda mükemmel çalıştı. Bugün yeni telefonumda kullanmayı denedim ama yeni olduğu için bu telefona kurmam gerekiyor. Bir iPhone 11'im var ve onu yeni güncelledim. Telefonum Bluetooth ile bağlanacak ancak uygulamayı açıp Yazıcı Ekle'ye basar basmaz herhangi bir yazıcıyı tanımıyor gibi görünüyor. Telefonumu güncellemeyi, cihazı unutmayı, telefonumu kapatmayı ve zincir dişlisini sıfırlamayı denedim ama hiçbir şey işe yaramadı. Herhangi bir yardım?
Hp Dişli 100 Eşleştirme
Armani100 tarafından tarihinde yayınlandı
← Daha eski gönderi Daha Yeni Gönderi →
Followed supposed solution to get my
Sprocket 100 paired with my IPhone 11. It didn’t work. Very frustrating. Any other help available?
Hi I have the same issue, I have tried all the suggestions. Mine is a Sprocket Plus, I have unpaired all devices, updated the app on my iPhone, open the app and it picks up my pictures, i select one and press print, it the says “searching for Printer”, then says @we have looked and looked but cannot find a sprocket. the printer is connected by bluetooth as it appears in my list of devices. This worked fine in the past, came to use it yesterday and then had this problem. Regards Mike
Hi @Kumar0307 I have same issue, try everyting, no works.When I reset the HP Sprocket 100, only 1 second, the statis LED turn off.When I Tap the Menu icon, tap sprocket, and then tap Manage Printers. My Sprocket does not display, then I tap Add New Printer, There is not place to tap the name of my Sprocket. It only shows " we’ ve looked and looked – we’re still looking! But we can’t find a sprocket. Can you help? Thanks
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I’d be happy to assist you. Let us try these steps to connect the sprocket to your iOS device:
Reset the sprocket
You can initiate a factory reset by using the steps below.
A factory reset can only be completed when the USB charging cable is NOT connected to the printer.
1. Hold the power button for about 7 seconds in total. After 3 seconds, the Status LED light will turn off to indicate the printer is shutting down; continue to hold the Power button until the LED lights start to flash.
2. Release the power button. The LEDs will continue blinking for about 6 seconds.
3. While the LEDs are blinking, press and release the power button. The device will remain off until you power on again.
4. Power on; the printer will be reset to factoring settings. After a factory reset, all settings are reset to factory defaults (Custom Name, LED color, Sleep Time, Auto-Off, etc.)
Connect the iOS device to the sprocket
1. Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn on the printer. The LED will flash white as the printer powers on and remain solid white once fully powered on.
2. Open iPhone® Settings and select Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth on and then select the printer from the listed devices.
3. Next, launch the sprocket app. See “Installing Mobile App” for more information.
• A reminder message will appear if you try to print a photo and are not paired with your HP printer.
• If your mobile device and printer will not pair, try resetting the printer. For instructions, see FAQ “How do I reset my printer?”
• Only one iOS device can pair with the printer at a time. To share the printer, turn off Bluetooth and allow someone else to pair.
Previously paired Bluetooth accessories such as Apple AirPods might interfere with the initial discovery of the Sprocket. Unpair the accessory from the Bluetooth menu of your device before initial pairing with your Sprocket. The accessory can then be paired again after the Sprocket is connected.
On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.
Tap the Menu icon , tap sprocket, and then tap Manage Printers.
A list of available Sprockets displays.
If your Sprocket displays: The Sprocket is connected.
If your Sprocket does not display: Tap Add New Printer, and then tap the name of your Sprocket.
For more info on resolving connectivity issues, kindly refer to this document.KUMAR0307 I am an HP Employee
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!