sadece bunu söyleyip duruyor
Uygulamayı yeniden yükledim, dişli çarkı yeniden Bluetooth'a bağladım
her şeyi yeniden başlattı
hem telefon hem de yazıcı bağlı
uygulama bağlı görünüyor, ancak ürün yazılımı yükseltmesini kırptığım anda her seferinde bunu getiriyor
@Purr010KUMAR0307 I am an HP Employee
That’s unfortunate. If the issue persists, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options as it could be a possible hardware issue:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
I’ve tried every way to reset and reinstall as suggested and every idea suggested on here I was told by HP chat that they can’t do anythingi spoke to very as I bought it through them and they have said I can’t return it to them as it’s past the return date but they will contact HP and complain as its a HP product and isn’t fit for it’s purpose it shouldn’t be unusable so soon from purchase
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I’d be happy to assist you.
Have you tried a factory reset on the sprocket?
You can initiate a factory reset by using the steps below. A factory reset can only be completed when the USB charging cable is NOT connected to the printer.
1. Hold the power button for about 7 seconds total. After 3 seconds, the Status LED light will turn off to indicate the printer is shutting down; continue to hold the Power button until the LED lights start to flash.
2. Release the power button. The LEDs will continue blinking for about 6 seconds.
3. While the LEDs are blinking, press and release the power button. The device will remain off until you power on again.
4. Power on; the printer will be reset to factoring settings. After a factory reset, all settings are reset to factory defaults (Custom Name, LED color, Sleep Time, Auto-Off, etc.)
Connect the iPhone to the sprocket
1. Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn on the printer. The LED will flash white as the printer powers on and remain solid white once fully powered on.
2. Open iPhone® Settings and select Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth on and then select the printer from the listed devices.
3. Next, launch the sprocket app. See “Installing Mobile App” for more information.
• A reminder message will appear if you try to print a photo and are not paired with your HP printer.
• If your mobile device and printer will not pair, try resetting the printer. For instructions, see FAQ “How do I reset my printer?”
• Only one iOS device can pair with the printer at a time. To share the printer, turn off Bluetooth and allow someone else to pair.
Previously paired Bluetooth accessories such as Apple AirPods might interfere with the initial discovery of the Sprocket. Unpair the accessory from the Bluetooth menu of your device before initial pairing with your Sprocket. The accessory can then be paired again after the Sprocket is connected.
On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.
Tap the Menu icon , tap sprocket, and then tap Manage Printers.
A list of available Sprockets displays.
If your Sprocket displays: The Sprocket is connected.
If your Sprocket does not display: Tap Add New Printer, and then tap the name of your Sprocket.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.KUMAR0307 I am an HP Employee
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!