Bu ürünü satın almadan önce bir MAC'den Sprocket yazıcıya yazdırıp yazdıramayacağınızı bilmek istiyorum...Sorumun cevabını bulamıyorum. Yardımınız için şimdiden teşekkür ederiz.
Bir MAC'den HP Sprocket'e yazdırabilir misiniz?
CowgirlUpCamo tarafından tarihinde yayınlandı
← Daha eski gönderi Daha Yeni Gönderi →
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!
I work on behalf of HP
I was able to by connecting to the printer via bluetooth and then through the bluetooth menu sending files to it.
Hello, I just bought the camera, and no you can not use it with a laptop, which does make since due to the type of camera it is. I wish i would have done a little more research it is still a great camera though.
No you cannot it relies on the mobile app and has no way to open it up to use it wirh a mac as its locked to its app
Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community! Only results I could find on the HP website was the Supported OS listing: Android™ v4.4 and above iOS v8.0 and later. No mention of MacOS in any flavor. 😞 Can you install the sprocket app from the App Store? The device seems to be designed for mobile devices. WyreNut
-———————————————————————I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!If it solved your issue, Click the “Accept as Solution” button so others can benefit from the question you asked!