HP Sprocket Promotion-Terms and Conditions
Official Rules for HP Sprocket Studio Plus Promotion - Terms and Conditions
HP Sprocket Studio Plus Sweepstakes (“Sweepstake”)
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE TWELVE (12) YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER, WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THE WINNER MUST ANSWER ALL OF THE SURVEY QUESTIONS. FOR IMPORTANT DETAILS, SEE BELOW.
- SPONSOR: HP Sprocket Studio Plus sweepstake (“Sweepstake”) is sponsored by C+A Marketing, Inc., 114 Tived Lane East, Edison, New Jersey, 08837 (“C+A” or “Sponsor”).
- GENERAL: The Sweepstake is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state and local laws. Entry into this Sweepstake constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules. Limit one (1) entry per entrant during the Sweepstake. One (1) winner will be selected.
- ENTRY PERIOD: This Sweepstake begins June 21, 2023, at 10:00 AM ET and ends July 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET (“Sweepstake Period”). All times appearing in these Official Rules are Eastern Time (ET). The Sweepstake Period will be composed of two (2) periods: (a) one (1) entry period from June 21, 2023, at 10:00 AM ET and ends July 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET (“Entry Period”) and (b) starting at 12:00 AM ET on August 1, 2023, and lasting until August 3, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET a 72-hour drawing period (“Drawing Period”). During the Drawing Period Sponsor will select one (1) winner from among all eligible Entries (defined below) during the Entry Period. The winner will be notified at any point during the Drawing Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person's household, whether related or not) of each, or of any company affiliated with the Sweepstakes and collectively with the foregoing persons or entities ("Sweepstakes Entities"), are not eligible to participate.
- HOW TO ENTER: Eligible entrants (“Entrants”) must provide an email address and complete the survey to enter this Sweepstake. See below for details.
- Limit of one (1) Entry (defined below) per Entrant during the Entry Period
- Provide an email address
- Complete the survey
By submitting an Entry, each Entrant agrees the Entry complies with these Official Rules. Each Entrant also agrees that Sponsor may disqualify the Entrant from the Sweepstake if Sponsor believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, that a survey fails to comply with these Official Rules. If Sponsor rejects any survey, such survey will be disqualified and will not be considered a valid Entry. Entries may only be made according to the method described above. Automated surveys (including but not limited to surveys submitted using any robot, script, macro, or other automated service) are not permitted and will be disqualified. Only eligible Entries received by the Sponsor before the end of the Sweepstake Period will be included in prize drawings. Illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, or garbled surveys will be disqualified.
HOW TO WIN:
SELECTION OF WINNERS: During the Drawing Period, from 12:00 AM ET on August 1, 2023, and lasting until August 3, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET, Sponsor will select one (1) winner from among all eligible Entries originating from the survey during the Sweepstake Entry Period.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNING: One (1) potential winner will be selected by random drawing. Random drawing will be conducted approximately two (2) days after the end of Entry Period. Potential winner need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email, phone or mail on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. Prize forfeiture may result from any of the following: if a winner (i) is determined to be ineligible or otherwise disqualified by Sponsor, (ii) fails to respond to Sponsor’s first winner notification message within 24 hours of notification or after two (2) attempts (whichever occurs first), (iii) fails to timely provide any information requested by Sponsor (e.g., information needed by Sponsor to deliver the prize) or timely execute and return any documents required by Sponsor to accept the prize, (iv) winner is otherwise found to be ineligible, (v) winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or (vi) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules, then in each instance such winner will be disqualified and forfeit all interest in the prize. If a winner is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to either (A) select a substitute winner through a random drawing or (B) not award the unclaimed prize, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Once potential winner's eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner. Prize will be sent to the winner approximately thirty (30) days from the date winner is confirmed before it is considered forfeited. The Sponsor is not responsible for any returned undeliverable prize and such prize will be forfeited. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to use winner's name, and likeness and social media account for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
PRIZES: The winner will receive the following prize: one (1) Sprocket Studio Plus to be shipped within 10 days of winner confirmation. If the individual fails to respond, the individual will be disqualified, Sponsor will choose another potential winner and disqualified individual’s prize will be forfeited. The total ARV (Approximate Retail Value) of all available prizes in the Sweepstake Period is $149.99. Only prizes specified in the amount indicated will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption or equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value should a prize or any component of a prize become unavailable. Except as specifically provided herein, all applicable taxes and usage charges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. If required by law, Sponsor or its agents shall require payment from the winner of taxes to be remitted to the appropriate taxing authorities. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of prizes awarded. Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded.
- LIMITATIONS ON WINNING: In addition to the one (1) prize per Entrant limit during the entire Sweepstake Period, there is a one (1) prize per Entrant limit across all C+A Marketing sweepstake promotions conducted during June 21, 2023, to July 31, 2023. Note: You are not a winner of any prize until you have been verified as a winner by the Sponsor.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstake Period.
- RIGHT OF PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstake constitutes each Entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s, HP, Inc.’s and its agents’ use of Entrant’s name, email address, survey responses, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown, and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes including advertising and promotional activities, without additional compensation, further payment, and/or consideration.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE (I) THE SPONSOR, HP, INC., ALL RELATED AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES”) SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH (A) THE SWEEPSTAKES OR (B) ANY PRIZE AWARDED, AND (II) YOUR REMEDIES FOR ANY CLAIMS RELATING THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE LIMITED TO YOUR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES (IF ANY).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- The Sweepstakes Parties assume no liability and are not responsible for, and by entering the Sweepstakes you hereby waive and release the Sweepstakes Parties from, any actions, claims, damages, losses or injuries of any kind (collectively “Claims”) arising in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation, Claims relating to: (i) the malfunction of any computer, telephone, mobile device, network, satellite, hardware, software or communications line; (ii) unauthorized human intervention; (iii) incorrect, delayed or inaccurate transmission, winner notifications, prize claims or other information or communications relating to the Sweepstakes, or the failure to capture or transmit any such information; (iv) damage to any person’s computer or mobile device; (v) late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; or (vi) any errors in these Official Rules, winner notifications or other announcements or communications relating to the Sweepstakes. In the event of any ambiguity or error(s) in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to clarify or modify these Official Rules however it deems appropriate to correct any such ambiguity or error(s). If due to an error or for any other reason, more legitimate prize claims are received than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only a single prize from a random drawing of all eligible entries. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes (i.e., one prize) be awarded. If, in the Administrator's opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND PURSUE ALL OTHER REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Choice of Law and Forum: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Jersey without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in the State of New Jersey.
- Winners List: For the name of the prize winner, available after August 4, 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: 114 Tived Lane East, Edison, New Jersey, 08837.
- C&A Marketing, Inc. is the manufacturer of the HP® Sprocket®, under license from HP, Inc. HP and Sprocket trademarks are owned by HP Inc. or its affiliates. ZINK® Technology and ZINK® Trademarks are owned by ZINK Holdings LLC., used under license.