Ho perso la scheda di calibrazione per il mio primo set di carta adesiva. Qualcosa che posso fare per sostituirlo?

Inserito da Sybil2 su

Mi chiedo se c'è un modo per sostituire una scheda di calibrazione persa.

Post più vecchio Post più recente

1 commento

  • @Sybil2

    Welcome to HP Community
    I have gone through your Post and would like to help
    I suggest you contact HP Support in your region 

    1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ 
    2) Select your product type below.
    3) Enter the serial of your device. 
    4) Select the country from the drop-down. 
    5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences. 
    6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
    Thank you
    If the information I’ve provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the “Solution Accepted” on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

    KrazyToadI Am An HP Employee
    KrazyToad su

lascia un commento