What Printer cartridge do i need for my Sprocket?

Publié par Ccd1221 le

Can anyone tell me what printer cartridge I need for my Sprocket studio VCVRA-1802? It doesn't use the Zink paper. I need to replace it but I can't find the model #.

Article précédent Article suivant

2 commentaires

  • Hi, The HP Sprocket Studio Cartridge is a special cartridge known as “HP Studio Sprocket 10 Cartridge”. Thanks

    I´m an HP employee

    Garry_C le
  • @Ccd1221  This is a secret (!). You can only buy inks and cartridges from its app as mentioned on page 4 of the user guide              http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06333192 It specs says you need ink cartridges but not saying which ones           https://support.hp.com/ph-en/document/c06244016 Do you still keep the old set ? This will help. Regards.

    BH*****Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say ’Thanks’**Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply ‘Accept as Solution’ if it solves your problem.

    banhien le

Laissez un commentaire