Câble d'alimentation

Publié par Jazz555 le

J'ai un caméscope de voiture HP f200 et l'extrémité qui va dans l'allume-cigare de la voiture pour alimenter la caméra s'est cassée à l'intérieur de l'allume-cigare. J'ai réussi à retirer les morceaux mais la prise est inutile. Où puis-je obtenir une nouvelle piste est-ce que quelqu'un le sait.

Article plus ancien Message plus récent

1 commentaire

  • Hi @Jazz555,
    Welcome to the HP Forums!
    Thank you for posting your query in this forum, it’s a great place to find answers.
    I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know where can you get the power cable for your cam coder.
    Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
    I recommend you contact HP phone support and they will assist you in ordering the powering cable for your cam coder.
    Here is how you can get in touch with the phone support.
    Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
    Enter Product number or select to autodetects
    Scroll down to “Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options”
    Scroll down and click on HP contact options – click on Get phone number.
    Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
    To simply say thanks, please click the “Thumbs Up” button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
    Take care.

    The_Fossette I am an HP Employee
    The_Fossette le

laissez un commentaire

Veuillez noter que les commentaires doivent être approuvés avant d'être publiés