le sproket imprime des images avec une teinte bleue et même les images éditées ont le même problème.Comment puis-je réparer ça?
mon sproket imprime avec une teinte bleue qui n'est pas dans l'image originale
Publié par skc54 le
← Article plus ancien Message plus récent →
Hi! @skc54, Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!
Don’t worry I’ll try to help you out. Please answer a few questions below to assist you better.
Did you make any changes to your printer?
Are you using HP genuine zink paper to print?
Please share the image you are running on the device to assist you better.
Excellent description and a great diagnosis done. It is greatly appreciated.
Please try few steps recommended below.
1. Reset the Sprocket unit by placing a push-pin or needle into the small hole on the rear of the unit. (Reset instructions in the support doc HERE)
2. Plug in the Sprocket unit with the provided micro-USB cable. Connect to either a computer USB port or USB wall charger.
3. Allow the Sprocket unit to charge for 10 minutes. Note: A call back may be required in these instances.
4. Power on the Sprocket unit by pressing/holding the power button for 3 seconds.
5. A white LED should illuminate on the rear of the unit if the power-up is successful.
6. Remind the customer to charge their Sprocket for an additional 60-90 minutes to enable a full battery charge.
Also, try the steps recommended below.
Turn on the printer. By default, the printer is set to turn off after 5 minutes. To change when the printer automatically
turns off, open the HP Sprocket app on your mobile device. Tap , tap sprocket, and then tap Auto Off. Select when
you want the printer to turn off.
• Restart your mobile device. Turning off and then turning on your mobile device might clear any errors.
• Check for an HP Sprocket app update. On your mobile device, go to the Google Play Store™ or the App Store®, and then
search for the HP Sprocket app. Select the app from the list, and then check for an update.
• Update the printer firmware. On your mobile device, make sure it is connected to the Internet, and then open the HP
Sprocket app. If there is a firmware update available, a firmware update screen displays. Follow the on-screen prompts
to complete the update.
Troubleshooting and FAQs
• Update the software on your mobile device. Check your mobile device settings to confirm you have the latest versionA4Apollo I am an HP Employee
of the operating system software installed. Contact your mobile phone manufacturer for more information about
updating the operating system.
If the issue still persists try updating the sprocket firmware from the sprocket app and check if it helps.
Open Sprocket app go to menu—>Sprocket—→ Printers; A blue firmware update link will be present if an update is available.
Refer this article to further troubleshoot HP sprocket app issues. Click Here
Let me know if this helps!
Have a great day! 🙂
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!