Chargez soigneusement votre papier dans votre Sprocket pour éviter les plis et les plis
Mon Sprocket 200 ne se connecte pas. J'ai essayé toutes les étapes HP, supprimé l'application et re-téléchargé
Publié par Krissy24 le
← Article plus ancien Message plus récent →
@LKK466KUMAR0307 I am an HP Employee
If you have tried the steps and the issue persists, please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
I’m having this same issue. I started through these steps, and got as far as this: Connect the iOS device to the sprocket 1. Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn on the printer. The LED will flash white as the printer powers on and remain solid white once fully powered on.2. Open iPhone® Settings and select Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth on and then select the printer from the listed devices. The LED flashes white (bluish) then turns pink. When I go to Bluetooth, it won’t connect. It says “Connection unsuccessful. Make sure HP Sprocket 200 is turned on and in range”. It is sitting right nest to the phone. There are no other bluetooth devices connected.
Hi @Krissy24, @hezzah
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I’d be happy to assist you. Let us try these steps to connect the sprocket to your iOS device:
Reset the sprocket
You can initiate a factory reset by using the steps below.
A factory reset can only be completed when the USB charging cable is NOT connected to the printer.
1. Hold the power button for about 7 seconds in total. After 3 seconds, the Status LED light will turn off to indicate the printer is shutting down; continue to hold the Power button until the LED lights start to flash.
2. Release the power button. The LEDs will continue blinking for about 6 seconds.
3. While the LEDs are blinking, press and release the power button. The device will remain off until you power on again.
4. Power on; the printer will be reset to factoring settings. After a factory reset, all settings are reset to factory defaults (Custom Name, LED color, Sleep Time, Auto-Off, etc.)
Connect the iOS device to the sprocket
1. Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn on the printer. The LED will flash white as the printer powers on and remain solid white once fully powered on.
2. Open iPhone® Settings and select Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth on and then select the printer from the listed devices.
3. Next, launch the sprocket app. See “Installing Mobile App” for more information.
• A reminder message will appear if you try to print a photo and are not paired with your HP printer.
• If your mobile device and printer will not pair, try resetting the printer. For instructions, see FAQ “How do I reset my printer?”
• Only one iOS device can pair with the printer at a time. To share the printer, turn off Bluetooth and allow someone else to pair.
Previously paired Bluetooth accessories such as Apple AirPods might interfere with the initial discovery of the Sprocket. Unpair the accessory from the Bluetooth menu of your device before initial pairing with your Sprocket. The accessory can then be paired again after the Sprocket is connected.
On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.
Tap the Menu icon , tap sprocket, and then tap Manage Printers.
A list of available Sprockets displays.
If your Sprocket displays: The Sprocket is connected.
If your Sprocket does not display: Tap Add New Printer, and then tap the name of your Sprocket.
For more info on resolving connectivity issues, kindly refer to this document.KUMAR0307 I am an HP Employee
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I’m having the same problem. It connects via bluetooth and is connected on my iphone but the app won’t find the printer. Some other troubleshoot things have said update the firmware, but you have to be able to have it be connected to the app to do that, how am I supposed to update if the app won’t even find the printer?? I can’t find a way to update the firmware via a USB on my laptop either. This is really frustrating and bothersome.