I am attempting to use my 12 month old HP Sprocket Photo Printer, and have tried to print off a few photos from my phone with the original ZINK paper the printer came with. All prints have very poor colour quality and have print lines all over them.
I've noticed that there have been several people who've experienced similar issues and I've followed all the solutions posted by the HP team including the below which has resolved nothing:
1. Updating the firmware on my sprocket printer
2. Using the genuine HP ZINK Sticky-Backed Photo Paper
3. Cleaning the output rollers with the blue HP ZInk smartsheet from the same pack of photo paper currently in the printer
4. Allowing the printer a few minutes to cool down between print jobs
5. Properly storing the photo paper and avoiding contact with water
6. Using clean, wrinkle-free photo paper
7. Checking my photos to ensure that all images have a minimum resolution of 818 x 1258 pixels
8. Resetting the printer itself
Please advise what other steps I should be taking or alternatively contact me so I can provide examples of the photos and come to a solution.