Funcionaba bien, pero ahora se ha desconectado y dice «problemas en la configuración» en la aplicación. Intenté restablecerlo y también el i-phone. Sin cambios
Configuración de la rueda dentada hp
Publicado por Elifrontini en
← Entrada antigua Publicación más reciente →
hi. i have the same problem as above. i did the factory reset and the and reset the sprocket. i even restart my phone. but when i try to open my bluetooth, there’s no sprocket printer appearing on the bluetooth list. i opened the app and tried connecting from the app, still the same. the app can’t find the sprocket. please help me on how to make the sprocket do a new bluetooth connection. i have a new phone that i want it to connect to. hope to hear from you soon. please email me the solution. thank you.
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I’d be happy to assist you. Let us try these steps to connect the sprocket to your iPhone:
Reset the sprocket
You can initiate a factory reset by using the steps below.
A factory reset can only be completed when the USB charging cable is NOT connected to the printer.
1. Hold the power button for about 7 seconds in total. After 3 seconds, the Status LED light will turn off to indicate the printer is shutting down; continue to hold the Power button until the LED lights start to flash.
2. Release the power button. The LEDs will continue blinking for about 6 seconds.
3. While the LEDs are blinking, press and release the power button. The device will remain off until you power on again.
4. Power on; the printer will be reset to factoring settings. After a factory reset, all settings are reset to factory defaults (Custom Name, LED color, Sleep Time, Auto-Off, etc.)
Connect the iPhone to the sprocket
1. Press and hold the Power Button for 3 seconds to turn on the printer. The LED will flash white as the printer powers on and remain solid white once fully powered on.
2. Open iPhone® Settings and select Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth on and then select the printer from the listed devices.
3. Next, launch the sprocket app. See “Installing Mobile App” for more information.
• A reminder message will appear if you try to print a photo and are not paired with your HP printer.
• If your mobile device and printer will not pair, try resetting the printer. For instructions, see FAQ “How do I reset my printer?”
• Only one iOS device can pair with the printer at a time. To share the printer, turn off Bluetooth and allow someone else to pair.
Previously paired Bluetooth accessories such as Apple AirPods might interfere with the initial discovery of the Sprocket. Unpair the accessory from the Bluetooth menu of your device before initial pairing with your Sprocket. The accessory can then be paired again after the Sprocket is connected.
On your mobile device, open the HP sprocket app.
Tap the Menu icon , tap sprocket, and then tap Manage Printers.
A list of available Sprockets displays.
If your Sprocket displays: The Sprocket is connected.
If your Sprocket does not display: Tap Add New Printer, and then tap the name of your Sprocket.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.KUMAR0307 I am an HP Employee
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!