Upgrading the firmware is vital to ensure that the sprocket functions correctly and printouts maintain standard print quality.
If you are wondering how to upgrade the HP Sprocket Photo printer firmware, please review the following steps. The HP Sprocket app is required to update the firmware.
Upgrade the printer firmware
HP regularly releases printer updates. Upgrading the printer firmware might resolve the issue.
- Make sure the printer is on and your mobile device is connected to the Internet.
- On your mobile device, open the HP Sprocket app.
- Tap the Menu icon , and then tap your printer in the list.
The printer information screen displays.
- Look for a printer firmware upgrade.
- If a firmware upgrade displays, tap Get Firmware Upgrade, and then follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update.
- If a firmware upgrade option does not display, the printer firmware is up to date.
I work on behalf of HP. #HPExpertsDay
Please click the thumbs up + button if I have helped you. Mark Accepted Solution if your problem is resolved.