Sprocket printer turns off while printing or attempting to update firmware. App shows device is 100% charged. When attempting to charge, light on back blinks red and green very quickly.
Steps I’ve taken to troubleshoot so far:
- Reset device using pin in hole near charging port.
- Restarted iPhone 8.
- Deleted and reinstalled Sprocket app (restarted phone again).
- Reset Sprocket device again.
- Attempted to charge using five different cords in two different electric sockets and two different portable charging bricks. Checked each time to make sure the connection to wall and Sprocket device is secure.
- Attempted to update firmware, but device shuts down DURING attempt.
- Checked iOS for updates - none available
The the light on the back continues to blink red/green when plugged in to charge. It shuts down halfway through a photo print and has destroyed 10 photos today.
I’ve printed maybe 100 photos on it since I got it in 2017. It’s been well cared for and always transported in a hard case.
Please advise if there’s anything else I can do to make this device work.