Having an issue with my HP sprocket 200. After printing about 10 photos the printer got a piece of paper stuck in it. I reset the printer and it fed the paper through. Since then every single photo I print is printing with lines through it. Like the ink is missing in a perfect line through the photo. I have tried resetting it multiply times and I have fed the blue sheet through every time. I’ve tried printing 6 times since and it’s still doing it. Software is up to date. Even tried using a new stack of paper.
Welcome to HP Support CommunityKrazyToadI Am An HP Employee
I appreciate all your efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue
At this point, this seems to be a Hardware issue.
I would request you to contact our phone support for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Thank you and have a great day 😊