Hello. I haveed turn this printer on after a year or so and have an error message on the lcd didplay. The printer light is on and a green light isalso flashing. Im really confused
Error message on lcd screen
Posted by Faizmit82 on
← Older Post Newer Post →
@Faizmit82Asmita I am an HP Employee
Thanks for trying. This would confirm a hardware issue. Contact HP in your region regrading the service options for your printer.
Have a great day!
That suggestion has not done anything. I have replaced the ink cartridges still no joy. Is there noway of resetting the printer
Hi @Faizmit82Asmita I am an HP Employee
Try a printer reset -
1) Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent.
3) With the printer turned on, unplug the power cord from the printer & wall.
3) Wait for 60 seconds.
4) Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall, ensure the printer is plugged into the wall & not to a surge protector.
5) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
If the issue still persists, refer to this document for steps - Blinking Lights on the HP Photosmart D5100 Printer Series
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!